創作小書特優作品,後埔分校李佳薰 Sophie


The Most Delicious Christmas cookie     by 李佳薰 Sophie J.X.Li (S215)


The little hamster Cathy : Yeah~~~
Today is Christmas Eve, so the teacher taught us to make five Christmas cookies.
I will take them home and give them to my mom.
Then, Cathy ran through the forest.


She saw a squirrel running around a tree and seemed to be having trouble.
And she wanted to know what happened to the squirrel.


The squarriel cried and said : I forgot where I buried my pine cone. I will be hungry this Christmas.


Cathy felt pity for the squirrel, so she gave him a cookie.
Squirrel : Thank you very much.


Cathy continued on her way home.
After that, Cathy met a bird and her baby in their nest, but they looked very weak.
Bird : The land was covered by snow. I couldn’t find seeds or worms to feed my baby. We are very hungry now.


Cathy : Don’t worry. I could share a cookie with you and your baby.
Bird : Really thanks, you are so kind.


The cookies were getting fewer in the bag.
Cathy felt a little sad.


Suddenly, she saw a little bear using wooden plank to tap the ice of the frozen river.


The bear : Cathy, you have delicious scent in your bag. Is there any food inside? I can’t catch any fish. I am strave to death!


Cathy : No, good luck. The bear cried with tears.
Cathy thought : Should I give the bear a cookie? But I won’t have enough for mom.


But Cathy couldn’t bear to see her friend so hungry.
She gave the bear piece of a cookie.
Cathy shouched and walked home...


She told her mom the facts about her cookies.
Cathy’s mom :
Even if you give me a Christmas gift only one cookie, it is still the best gift, because you learned how to help others.


Finally, Cathy and mom drank tea together and shared the last and most delicious Christmas cookie.    

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章