創作小書優等作品,鹽行分校林詩涵Lin Shi Han



I wish I could Be an Octopus - 林詩涵 Lin Shi Han

On a Summer day, I will become a junior high school student.

I heard that the days of high school will be very busy so I wish I would be an octopus.

An octopus has eight arms. If I had eight arms, my life would be much easier.

I could write homework eight times faster cook dinner, and do washing up at the same time.

Just like an octopus, I can be very strong. If any naughty boys trick me or bully me, I can use my powerful arms to tie them up to keep them from doing bad things.

When other think they are better than me, I can remember that I have an octopus spirit. I can be brave to fave NY CHAllenge.

I hope I can be like an octopus when I’m in high school, when I have a lot of stress at school. You see, octopus are very brave and fearless.

It’s useful to be an octopus because, if I want to skip class, I need to be sneaky so  the teacher won’t find out.
It might be a little bit naughty, but I guess it’s a good skill anyway.

They also learn new things quickly, but they are playful, too. No matter how busy I am, I can remember to still have fun.

I wish I can be like an octopus because they can manage many things at the same time and work diligently to finish everything.

I will do my best in high school.

I hope I can be like an octopus and show other how special, unique, and great I am.

the end



留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章